Friday, March 6, 2009

So much to do, so little time

Online poker vacation started around 10:30-11 last pm. That’s when I donked out of the Sniper on AP. Cashed another though just barely. Between KOs and money I got back my buy ins for the Sniper and the Shark game with maybe a buck or two extra. My play in those two was even worse than it has been lately. Could not focus at all.

Opening table at the Shark was ok with Mojo and 36Lightening there. Bit of chatter making it enjoyable. Was on a roller coaster ride for the most part, donk off, chip up, donk, chip. Just before the table was broken I chipped up to put me in the top 10. Lost Mojo somewhere along the way and Lightening got moved to another table with the break and I just didn’t feel it at the second table and played donkey, jackass while there and was soon gone.

The Sniper I played more out of habit and to give me something to do while waiting for the Shark to start. Doubled up early and then sat there and piddled around for a couple of hours. Didn’t even get a KO for about an hour and a half. Lost about half my stack then doubled again, this time getting my first KO. Bled some chips and then hit a double KO on a couple of shorter stacks. Again up and down for awhile, never really getting a decent stack or getting much above 40th place. Finally went out when I ran my A-J into the table bully who actually had a hand when I shoved. To show how much apathy had set in, or how unmemorable either game was outside the banter, I can’t even really remember any significant hands. Definitely thinking the break is necessary. Hoping I feel up to the Brit game on Sunday but might not make it back until Skillz on Tuesday. If I don’t feel like playing that it’s definitely going to stretch until next Sunday’s Brit game. Can’t imagine going that long without poker but if the funk lasts that long it’s gonna happen. See you around, sooner rather than later I hope.

Thanks for at least pretending to pay attention.

1 comment:

lightning36 said...

Poker sure is an up and down game, isn't it? I just missed winning Player of the Month for Feb at Shark even though I missed two of the six tournaments. In March, I have sucked so far.

As for the BBT4 -- luck is involved for sure. I think I lost all my coin flips at the Brit Blogger Tournament, got sucked out on once or twice, and went out on a nasty river beat in 12th place.

See ya at the tables!