Saturday, April 17, 2010

The BBT is back

Al’s at it again. No, not destroying some bar’s supply of SoCo but organizing the BBT., the Battle of the Bloggers, a set of tournyes over the next few weeks that offer a great set of prizes, courtesy of Full Tilt and Al’s effort. Full details can be found on Al’s site here. Come out and trash talk your favorite bloggers and see if they are as good, or bad, as they think they are. The BBT starts tomorrow, Sub., April 17th with The Invitational, an event I am only going to be able to rail as I am a mere Z-list blogger but I will be participating in some of the opens on Mon and Wed as long as my senility doesn’t kick in and make me forget starting times. Will probably rail tomorrow nights Invitational for a while to see who is playing but I have 2 fairly big tourneys on the personal calendar for tomorrow, the forum wars I have discussed in previous posts and a 35K guarantee sniper that I won an entry to last month, both on AP, so I will be a bit distracted,. Hopefully I last log enough that is. So, see you at the BBT. Thanks Al.

No comments: