Tuesday, May 25, 2010

More on moving. Need a favor

Moving this thing is becoming tougher than I would have thought. I thought I had found a good skin for my blog but it seems that the comments section doesn't work right, others seem to have problems with my blog roll so it's back to theme hunting. Modifying these damned things ain't easy either, it's looking like I need a class in writing code since good old drag and drop don't want to work. Anyway I would appreciate it if anyone could try the links in the message below or type them nto their browser to see if they can get to my site. I have tried 3 different computers and have no problems but Mojo says he's getting errors. Would appreciate any input. Thanks.

6 comments:

SirFWALGMan said...

I had no problems. Maybe the domain name had not finished propagating yet? How long have you had it on that server?

dbcooper said...

No problem getting both sites here.

Wolfshead said...

Thanks gentleman. It's been up 2-3 days. Now if I can only get the blog set up to my satisfaction or at least usability

Josie said...

Hi Wolfie,

Seems to be working just fine to me too. Actually it looks really frigging cool. You should make me an awesome new blog site too. :) I'm just sayin' since you seem to enjoy it to so much. :P

Wolfshead said...

Josie,

you know why they don't send donkeys to school?

Noone likes a smart ass

Roberto Udinese said...

For sure, you had best select yourself