Thursday, October 23, 2008

Anticipation.

Freedom is fast approaching. While I still have almost 21 hours, H-hour is 10 am Fri, I have gotten thru most of my therapy sessions for the day. Have 30 min left of PT later this afternoon and then Mary Kate wishes to talk to me after that. Then it's down to clock watching. Would love to skip the second PT. I'm beat. The arthritus in the leg was acting up last night so sleeping was a bitch and this morning's sessions have worn my not so young ass out. Ah well, haven't gotten my out patient schedule yet but that can't start until at least Tue so I will get a few days break. Between that and the drugs for the arthritus on Mon I should be raring to go by Tue. In some ways I'm going to miss the people I met here.

On anoher bright note, go Phils. They took game 1 last night even tho the hitters seemed to be doing their best to piss it away. Hamels seemed to get shaky at times in the regular season but damn, he's definitely been a money pitcher in the post. Now, if second half Myers is the one that hits the mound in game 2 Phils could be traveling back home up 2-0. Hopefully the hitters get comfortable back at the Bank and put this one away quickly.

Release, a Phils win and a few more bucks at the poker table make for a semi contented Wolf and a boring blog. It's much better when I am at my cynical, sarcastic, smarmy worst, sticking pins into my voodoo doll of the world of officiousness. Hopefully my rightous anger will find some new targets in the outside world to keep things entertaining. (Damn, I'm a pretentious shit, ain't I)

Thank You for allowing me to bring a few minutes of boredom into your life once again.

1 comment:

BamBam said...

"semi contented pretentious shit"

I think you just nailed the exact definition of... Blogger.

;)

Have a great weekend Sir!