Saturday, October 25, 2008

Home Sweet Home

Home, finally. Let me go about !0 am yesterday. Got home nd just sat around for while, until my brother got home, since he was driving me up to pick up my daughter. Did eat the hell out of a roast beef sandwhich while waiting tho. Walking felt a lot better all day. Felt good.

Brother got home and headed out to get the daughter, met her and her mother about 30 min north of Scranton. Drive was a pain in the ass, figuratively and literally. After getting released from the frikkin wheelchair I just confine myself to another seat for a long period of time. Seeing the daughter was worth it however.Met her at the food court at some truck stop. Had to exercise great will power to keep from pigging out on the corn dogs they had. After 2 weeks of hospital food I was sorely tempted but promised my brother dinner for doing the driving and he wasn't exactly expecting truck stop corn dogs. Also figured after 2 weeks of healthy eating I shouldn't go loading up on the garbage right off the bat. Have to ease myself into it.

After picking up my daughter and getting home we decided to go out for wings. Not exactly healty but probably better than corndogs. Figured I better hold off on the beer tho. No sense aggravating the balance problems. Stuck with Diet Coke. Wings tasted damn good even without beer. Right now just itting around, enjoying the daughter's company and resting. Catching up on lost sleep. Will discuss the NumbBlow later.

Thans for the opportunity to spread a little boredom.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear that you escaped. Enjoy the time with your daughter, and a speedy journey on the road to recovery.

Razzie

BamBam said...

OK.....

Been patient'ish, how you doing?

Enquiring minds want to know!

:)
Hope all is well Herb.